text goyang

i don't know why, but i always missing you. i always cry when i think about you. everyday i will always wondering are you okay ?? are you alright today ?? are you working today ?? how are you ?? did you take your lunch today ?? hmm, all that questions i wanna ask you but i just can't. i don't want to hurt anyone. i know that she loves you. so, i thought when i forget about you i can give her space to know more about you, can express her feeling and you can try to love her back. even though i wanna forget about you, live my life like everybody else, make everybody proud of me but  i realize that it's hard for me to forget about you. should i knock my head with a stone ??  should i slap my face ?? or should i jump off from a building just to forget all about you ??

No comments:

Post a Comment