Hai!! Hai!! Hai!! hehehe. okay, hari nie aku cadang nak buat pancake. agak2 jadi tak??hahaha. tiba2 pulak teringin nak makan pancake. ntah pape je kan?? pape pun aku nak try baut jugak. aku nak cari resepi kat Internet boleh tak?? kahakahakah :D
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, stirred or sifted before measuring
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
1) Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
2) In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and 1 1/2 cups of milk; add to flour mixture, stirring only until smooth.
3) Blend in melted butter. If the batter seems too thick to pour, add a little more milk.
4) Cook on a hot, greased griddle, using about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
5) Cook until bubbly, a little dry around the edges, and lightly browned on the bottom; turn and brown the other side. Recipe for pancakes serves 4.
CREDIT TO : southernfood.about.com